Friday 26 October 2012

Sentiment challenge

Hi it time time for another challenge again, the theme is sentiment, so I choose sentiment on QKR stampede it sound right. So I start cutting the shape out using Label One spellbinder and stick it on the card then I use stamp pegs called tiny Christmas and Secret Garden all over the card then take the shape off the card then stick. I had a play with with this shape using cosmic mist called Antique Rose then I put some on Distress Clear Crackle Paint on and Distress Ink with purple so it colour in the crack it look good as I never done it before then I put sentiment on top of it and finally I put purple ribbon on card. Have fun


1 comment:

  1. No truer sentiment ever existed, Tracy! Love the papers and that ribbon is my favorite color. So happy to be Guest Designing with QKR this week. Loving all the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete